Monday, February 18, 2008

A home for festooning

Wow, I'm getting a lot of buzz these days on my www.robsingleton.net site. So I thought I would create a forum just for me to rant.


Why another blog?

Because part of the purpose of robsingleton.net is to keep the folks at Southbrook up to speed, and I see multiple purposes beginning to spring up. Heck, I might have to see multiple blogs spring up as well. So...

Welcome to Rob's Rants!

Feel free to theorize and rant and spew (within reason) here, and I will do my best to get back with you in a reasonable amount of time.

If you meant to reach www.robsingleton.net, obviously you've made a hideous error and it might just cost you dearly!

Or, you can just click here and head on over to that site.

1 comment:

Matthew Lanlgey said...

Cool. Multi-site blogging. Kinda like video campuses for the internet. Wonder where that idea came from...hmmm. ; ) Hey, I can have an alter ego and be a curmudgeon here. Roll up your sleeves 'cause it is probably going to get dirty.